The summer is heating up, thus, it is with pride that Banditos Misteriosos announces the Revolutionary Water Gun Fight.
Consider this event the combination of a good old fashioned water gun fight and the revolutionary battle of our forefathers.
Staying true to Boston’s historical roots, this water gun fight shall focus on two armies, marching and meeting each other for a battle in a specific location.
Participants will be asked to register for event beforehand on the Banditos Misteriosos website (http://www.misteriosos.org). The registration form will be up by Monday, July 28th. The night before the event, emails will be sent out with army assignment and meet up location.
– 1 empty water gun of your choice.
– At least 2 FILLED two-liter bottles (bring more if you desire!)
– 1 back-pack to hold water bottles.
– 1 bottle of bubbles.
– 1 either red or blue shirt (depending on army assignment).
– Any other revolutionary paraphernalia you don’t mind getting wet (hats, flutes, etc)
– As always, your fighting vigor and a bandana!